Interview with Paul Dornan, Senior Policy Officer, Young Lives
- http://www.younglives.org.uk/files/policy-papers/growing-up-with-the-promise-of-the-mdgs (see page 6 onwards)
- http://www.younglives.org.uk/publications/PP/what-inequality-means-for-children (see page 11)
Interview with Margaret Hempel, Ford Foundation.
- Charles, Vignetta E., Polis, Chelsea, Sridhara, Srinivas, Blum, RW. Abortion and long-term mental health outcomes: a systematic review of the evidence. Contraception 78 (2008) 436-450
- Mmari, K., Blum, R. Risk and Protective Factors that Affect Adolescent Reproductive Health in Developing Countries: A Structured Review. Global Public Health Journal. 2009; 4(4):350-366.
- It’s All One Curriculum: Guidelines and Activities for a Unified Approach to Sexuality, Gender, HIV, and Human Rights Education, Population Council. AUTHORS: Nicole Haberland, Deborah Rogow, Ofelia Aguilar, Doortje Braeken, Jessie Clyde, Caroline Earle, Denise Kohn, Bene Madunagu, Grace Osakue, Corinne Whitaker Published 2009
Interview with Emma Samman, Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute